Sunday, April 26, 2009

Lowe Schmowe

Does it baffle anyone else that they offer like only 8 fonts on here & 1 of them is webdings? What's that all about. I don't think anyone even uses that font..ever. Correct me if i'm wrong but i'm pretty sure no one uses that font & if they do they are really wierd!!! haha! Anyway, Landon is crashed on the couch & I have a sinus infection & cant lay my head down or it feels like its gonna blow up so I decided I would blog... :-D.
Anyway, that is a picture of Landon halfway up a palm tree. Now you see what I have to babysit all the time!! Haha. He does make life very interesting & spontaneous though. It's fun.

Hummity hum..well, I got stung by a bee for the first time in my life yesterday at Jarom's track meet. I murdered it when it fell to the ground. And to my surprise it didn't hurt as bad as everyone acts like it is. It stung yes, but I didn't run around the stadium screaming or jumping up & down or anything. Maybe i'm just as tough as the hulk or something. Haha. Sorry if im wierd, it's my sickness.

So my sister is having TWINS. I'm going to be an AUNT! AH. That is crazzzyyy. But it will be so fun & I shall spoil them with the money I don't have :-D. So check it out - the old lady I care for said she's going to buy me a MASSAGE. She has fibromayalgea (however u spell it) & wants to get a massage cause she's been hurting real bad lately & said she wanted me to get one too! How sick is that, hopefully she wills me her car or something! JK.

Anywho, this week was fun... I went & cleaned a house for money with my mom, went to a dance concert which reminded me of my passion for dance, & worked for my favorite store EVER. East Valley Sports. I'm working there Fridays now as well as whatever Saturdays im needed. It's a nice switch from being with the lady I care for all week & then doing the job I know best at East Valley. Whoop.

Landon is going to take a test this weekthat will determine if he can start the process of becoming a Correctional Officer. I'm so glad for him & I pray that it will work out. I know he would be so good at it and would LOVE going to work everyday! He really needs this & wants a career badly so please keep him in your prayers.

Well that's pretty much it news wise. I'm trying to put pictures up but our internet isn't that good since we're picking it up from neighbors (dont worry, we're in the process of trying to get our own internet so please don't turn us in!!)..so maybe i'll upload some when I'm at work tomorrow. :-)

I just wanted to remind all you ladies how good a pedicure feels. My toes are the ones with grey flip flops. I went a couple weeks ago with 2 girls from my ward. It was fantastic. My feet are always happy afterward.

7 comments:

Paul-N-Daneen said...

Is there something wrong with your second toe it looks like a finger.

Shelly Rowlan said...

Faith. I am sorry to discredit your theory, but I use webdings. Use it all the time. Always use it. have used it most of my electronic life. I love that font. Use it on all handouts -- I can't believe you haven't noticed it! Now I'm wondering, do people really appreciate webdings--apparently not--they don't even notice when they are craftily placed in handouts.
Second, I like your toes.
Third, if you and Landon want to be in a "dance" production, let me know. Jameson and Desi, Bruce and Emily, Daniel and Liz are already in. I could use a choreographer. We are practicing for the first time on Friday at 7:00 pm at Deer Valley Stake Center. Think about it.

Gates & Tausha said...

i think you forget who i'm married to. i already turned you in. internet steelers. or stealers. that's a true crime. i'm ashamed. ahha...i love everything on your blog. EVERYTHING. hey guess what. i was like 20 when i got my 1st bee sting too. we're bonding. it was sweet. i kinda liked it. tell your sister congrats. and tell landon to move to hawaii. he could get a job climbing trees.

Gates & Tausha said...

no don't. i just thought how eternally jealous i'd be if you moved to hawaii.

Alyssa said...

Faith!!! I miss you and all the girl time we use to have! and now you spend time with other people. HOW RUDE! anyways thats so exciting about your sister!!!!!! so much funn!!! you will love being an aunt because you dont have to keep the kids, when you are done you just give them back! :)

Jessica said...

what?! Tausha is having TWINS?!!!! Since when did this happen?! And why havne't I heard about it until just now! Congrats though

Stacie S-H said...

wait. what? shoot. now you know i blog stalk too. Tausha trained me on the mission. You said your sister is having twins. Does that mean Tausha?!??!!?!?!