Monday, May 4, 2009

Blabbing

Hello, we meet once more. Well i'm sitting on the couch watching my old lady sleep & snore so I decided I would blog! Hoorah. Not a ton has happened but Landon has been addicted to guns so I will post a picture of him with a gun in his honor (studly picture at that!). It's become his new obsession. He gives plasma twice a week which becomes his play money and he spends it on guns. Don't get me wrong, he only has 2 guns and 2 bb guns. I'm glad he has found something new that he enjoys doing..plus I feel safer at night. PS if i'm ever murdered, look to him first..he prob did it! JK JK settle down.

SO Landon PASSED his first test to be a correctional officer! There are like 6 different things he's gotta pass before they accept him to get trained & he has officially passed #1. I sure hope he can pass all the other ones too. I'm so proud of him.

I just want everyone to know that i'm tired of hearing about the swine flu! It's not a big deal guys, really. They are treating it like the normal flu & people are back to themselves in a couple days. If it does turn into a pandemic & everyone is dying then it's just a sign of the times anyway. GET REAL EVERYBODY, it's all good!

Let's get down & talk about American Idol. For all of you who are die hard fans like me..we're down to Allison, **Danny**, Adam & Chris (in no particular order). Here's my prediction. I LOVE DANNY, he's the best...but I think Adam may possibly win because he really does have the most unique talent. (maybe not now..cause he officially came "out of the closet & likes who he is" if you know what I mean..he may lose some fans over that. & i'm not being mean i'm just thinking realistic). so OK. Love Danny, Adam is the most talented..Chris is just a cute little boy & Allison rocks the stage like Kelly Clarkson. Just admit it..Danny deserves it. His wife died within the last year, & his voice is so inspiring & heartfilled. I feel what he feels when he sings! SO WHO DO U LOVE? Tell me. I will talk "A.I." anyday. Tickets to their tour go on sale Friday or Saturday I believe. They are coming in JULY. Wanna gO?

Okay well I think that's pretty much the update..or mostly just rambling cause i'm bored out of my mind since i've been watching tv all day with my old lady :). Have a fantabulous DAY gangsters.

4 comments:

Paige said...

Hah! Okay so I stalk your blog and now my cover is blown... but your thoughts on the swine flu are freaking hilarious and I had to let you know hahah

Chadster and Brittster said...

I agree about the swine flu...bigger chance of being hit by an asteroid so why do I care?

Gates & Tausha said...

how'd you know i always preferred being identified as a gangaster? it's truly my inner soul. jk...well in 7th grade only with my pure love of mexicans. muah ha. so yah, danny's voice is DA BEST, i love chris's style, adam is unique, and allison is my FAVE. don't make fun of the swine flu. i have it. don't tell. and SWEET-Oh on landon's correction officer test #1! pass 'em all brotha! need a slinky? hahaha

hdawgy said...

I like all of them too! Allison rocks though! I like danny too though! THat would be awesome if you got tickets! That would be rad! Good job Landon for passing the first test! He will pass them all I'm sure!