Saturday, April 10, 2010

Not Myself!

I just cant seem to break my habit of only blogging once a month. So this is probably going to be all you get from now on. Expect once a month!! Especially because since being pregnant-I am behind on EVERYTHING I need to get done. My room is a mess. Dishes are piled up like the leaning tower of piza. The fridge has no food in it. THIS IS NOT LIKE ME. I'm usually a crazy organized OCD freak. So being like this is frustrating for me...especially because I can barely do anything about it! I'm sorry but I come home from work just exhausted and feeling like crap! I just want to lay around! haha. Landon has been great though. He's been taking on most of my duties :) Good news is i'm 14 weeks now and starting to feel better. So hopefully it's all uphill from here and I can be my crazy self that I love again. Here is a picture of me TODAY at 14 weeks. People are telling me i'm HUGE for my 1st pregnancy and that I have twins! Please don't freak me out! I've only gained 6 lbs total...and there's been no sign of twins. So stop it!

Here is our 1st ultrasound at 8 weeks...we'll get another one in a month AND find out the gender! We're excited to get whatever we're given, no preferences. I've been having crazy dreams a lot though about the baby's gender. I've had 2 dreams that im having a boy born with teeth. Another one with boy/girl twins like my sister that came out talking to me. And one last night with a baby girl who had long brown hair in piggy tails with dimples on each side of her cheek. My mind is just a freak of nature right now. For real. Oh, by the way, our due date is October 15th. haha.


Anyone seen the show Pawn Stars on the History channel? No, not porn stars, PAWN STARS. It's about a Pawn shop in Las Vegas. They always have crazy items come in. We're addicted. Well we went up to St. George Utah a few weeks ago and stopped in Vegas on the way up. We decided to check out that pawn shop. It was so cool! So here's Landon and his brothers lovin' Pawn Stars.

Well Landon went and took the physical test for the Department of Corrections. His background check is pending so we'll find out in about a month if he can pursue becoming a correctional officer. After this, we're not sure what we're going to do! We have a couple options in mind but nothing that we're 100% on for our plan B. Pray for him please!

OK my mind is blanking really bad so Im gonna post what I have so far and i'm sure Landon will read this later and tell me about 50 more things to add. So..check back later! It's been real.

3 comments:

Stefany Pew said...

You are showing a lot for only 14 weeks! So exciting! You better update more than just once a month! We want to see your baby bump growing!!!! Come on now Faith! Haha

Desiree Hunter said...

Im with you girlie! I dont want to do ANYTHING when I get home from work. We just got into our new house and you think I would be excited to put everything away, but thats def not the case!

Gates & Tausha said...

you da cutest preg pants eva! :) best blessings to landon...correct THIS! cant wait to see your mexican baby full of teeth! lol..