I know I do this everytime..where it's been a month since i've blogged & I tell you that I need to be better at updating. BUT-I have excuses this time! I have been super-duper busy with work AND school...so i'm always crammed with homework. I barely have time for anything. I'm glad I finally have a few minutes though to give a small updatizzle.
Well January 10th was our ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY! Wahoo! We made it! This past year has been awesome & i'm so grateful for all the growing experiences we've had and how great we work as a couple. I'm so thankful for such a wonderful husband. Love him forever.
As far as the new place goes, I absoutely love our location. We are so close to all the fun stuff. We're just 5-1o mintues from the Zoo, Tempe Towne Lake, Mill Ave, Scottsdale Fashion Square, Camelback & Squaw peak mountains, First Fridays, Suns' Games & more! There is always stuff to do. Not that we have time for it. But if we do, it's just right there & we don't have to sit there for hours saying, "what do you want to do?", "I don't know, what do YOU want to do?". You know how that goes! haha. We are still unfamiliar to people our ward. No callings yet, but i'm sure we'll get some soon. That will definately help people get to know us.
Two weeks ago I CHOPPED MY HAIR OFF! I just had to do it. I was bored with long blonde hair. I like to try to new looks too. Landon likes long blonde hair, but when he saw my new due (do?) he LOVED IT! Here's a couple pics---
Also two weeks ago, Landon went to work one morning & there was this dog hanging around his shop. He fed it & the dog ended up following him around the rest of that day. The next morning, the dog was waiting on the doorstep of Landon's shop...just waiting for his "new master" that he had chosen! The dog wouldn't go away. So Landon fell in love with his new Buddy. We didn't know what to do with him. I wanted to bring him here but a dog that big wouldn't work for us in our apartment. He'd get no running room & we aren't home very much. So we begged Landon's parents to take him :) . Actually we just kind of dropped him off there & said they had to keep him for us! Haha. But we love him. He's such a cute boy! His name's Buddy. He's so nice...he's like a chow/husky mix it seems. Probably about 2 years old-he's still got puppy instincts. Anyway. Here's our new doggy.
Lastly, & this is BIG. It might be too soon to say anything but we really cannot keep our mouth shut. YOU PROBABLY HAVE ALREADY GUESSED. But ill tell the story anyway. So a couple weeks ago I thought "hm.. I think Mr. Happy was supposed to show up a week ago". But I didn't think too much of it. The following Monday night I had a crazy dream that I took a pregnancy test & it was positive. So when I woke up the next morning. I just had to go count on the calendar exactly how many days late I was. I was 8 days late already! So I took 3 dollar store tests. All came out positive. That afternoon we wanted to confirm so we bought two $20 dollar ones at CVS..both came out positive. So what to ya know-we're pregnant! I'm probably only about 6 weeks along so hopefully everything goes well. We feel so blessed for this opportunity & are excited for the new adventure. The nausea has already hit & i'm feelin pretty nasty but I know in the end it will be worth it! I pray all goes well with it. Well that's pretty much it. Have a great week-or month-everybody!
8 comments:
Congrats Faith thats awesome!! I knew when you said you were hungry all the time thats what it was!!! CONGRATS!!!!
Congrats Faith! How exciting for you two :)
YAY YAY YAY!!! That is SOO Exciting!!! Where do you live by the way? Because i think you might live super close to us!! Why don't we hang out? We live in the same town! I know we're both super busy but.. hey, we should do something!
Yay Faith!!! I'm so happy for you guys! How fun! Hope you get through your pregnancy without too much nausea! But just remember that being nausious is a GOOD thing! It means that baby is healthy and growing. What us mother's go through!!!! Man! Congrats!
I am still soooo excited! and i love your hair! you look like a hot mama! haha! Miss you guys so much! and when you have your baby I want to babysit A LOT!!!!! (:
happy 1 year, yee haw!...you know i love the hair, what is the dogs name again?, and BABY want MCDONALDS!!!! i'm so so so so so so sossosoososososos excited for baba!!!
Congrats! Also I LOVE your hair cut!! You look adorable!
I love your Hair! and Congrats!!! Britt told me about your exciting news - and I promptly had to jet over to see if you had blogged about it. :) So Congrats!
(PS this is Amber.. I grew up with Britt and the gang in good old b-burg. I've been blog stalking you.. love your play list!)
Post a Comment