It's really gross that's it's already 2010. I freaked out at work when I wrote the date..is it normal to write 1-5-10? Or should it be 1-5-2010? I feel like it should be 2010?? Cause what if 50 years from now they look back at records and they see 1-5-10? That could mean..January 5th, 1910, or 2010, or 1810...you get the idea. It IS a big deal to me. Not really, just don't know what's normal.
Anywho, I guess since my pictures upload backwards timewise, i'll blog starting from the most recent events taking place in our life. Last Saturday (January 2nd) we went shooting with my mom, dad & brother Jarom. Here are our highlight pics from that adventure...this gun was amazing. I want one.

New year's eve we went down to the Mill Ave block party & paid the disgusting $20 a person to basically just people watch! It was tons-o-fun despite the amount of money. Landon's friend Paul went with us. Here we are at midnight with the confetti flying all around us.
From Christmas day until the Monday after we (the Lowe side) went up to Boise to visit Landon's sister Brittney & her husband who live up there. It was an awesome trip! Our main event was a snowmobiling trip to a "hot springs"! It was worth the cold ride to a warm hot tub in the middle of nowhere. Definately one of the coolest things i've ever done. I wish I would have gotten more pictures, but here we are just outside the hot springs. 
Us up early in the morning ready to ride!We spent Christmas morning with my family (and Christmas vacation with the Lowes). We spent the night Christmas Eve & woke up like little children to gather around the tree. It was fun - I love feeling like a kid Christmas morning! haha. Our main gifts...Landon got xm radio & I got a sewing machine! I am going to become crafty sewing woman. I've already made a couple headbands (don't congratulate me I know i'm genius) and am starting a project to make baby shoes for my neice & nephew.
We finally moved to our new place & despite our unsurity we absolutely love it. It's perfect for us. It's brand new, we're the first ones living here. It's super nice & we have all the retail you can think of surrounding us!
I still can't get over the fact that it's 2010 already. That makes me feel old. Just looking at the number "2010" looks so futuristic & far off. Happy New Year! Dont forget to make your list of goals!
2 comments:
it DOES look futuristic! have you signed something yet and accidentally wrote 2009? yah me neither. haha
jealous of your hot spring in the snow and snowmobiling----AWESOME.
lets have christmas again. i want more magic. ps elf awaits us.
You are awesome Faith Ann! 2010 or 10? I know what you mean!
Post a Comment