Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Don't You Love It?!

Don't you love fall?! Even though the leaves don't really change in Arizona, it's still beeaaauuttiiffulll outside! I love this time of year. So many things to ponder, so many things to be GRATEFUL for. I'm just so grateful to have 21 years of life so far. It's been the best. I feel so blessed by all the experiences i've had thus far. And there are so many more adventures to come...I cannot wait for what the Lord has in for Landon and I next!
Well, last Tuesday my niece and nephew (Addison & Rigdon) were born! They are the most adorable little babies ever! I love them! I'm so grateful for this addition to our family, and so happy for Tausha & Gates. They have started a gorgeous family. Here I am holding Rigdon.. (we couldn't get any pictures with Landon & the babies cause he was all dirty from work...so he couldn't hold them :( )
I officially have the title of "aunt"
Both babies & I
Furthermore, Sunday (the 15th) was my 21st birthday. Saturday Landon & I celebrated by having a day that revolved around whatever I wanted to do (that's our birthday tradition). This consisted of : breakfast in bed, a farmer's market, yard sale browsing, lunch at Wendy's, boot shopping (which we did buy a way cute pair as a gift), visiting the Humane Society, eating ribs, more shopping, and seeing the Michael Jackson "This Is It" movie (fantastic, by the way!). Overall, it was a great birthday. Landon was very sweet :).
Sunday we had a family dinner with my family & In-laws...and Sarah, Casey, & best cousin Kenny! It was great. A lot of fun. Good food & games. Thank you family for loving me these past 21 years! I know you HAVE to but seriously you're all the best. Love you guys.
The families

Well, that's the main news... we're still trying to figure out what exactly we're going to do when our lease is up. We're not 100% set on anything yet. We can't make up our mind.
I want to share something magnificent with you. I've watched this video a few times, and it just makes me so happy. It humbles & motivates me to do my best. I want you to watch it. You will love it. It makes me so grateful for this gospel, and so grateful for a Lord that allows & encourages improvement..in every aspect of our lives.
I dont know how to put a video from youtube on here..soo...sorry. Just click the link, watch it. Watch it as often as you cant. I try to in the mornings...when I do it changes my ENTIRE perspective for the rest of the day. It makes me tear up...I love it so much! I can't say it enough. Watch it!!!

3 comments:

hdawgy said...

Faith happy late bday girl! THat is a fun bday tradish you and Landon have!! I need to start that with Clifford!! I'm so happy for your fam having Addison and Rigdon now!! THey are beautiful!! Your gonna be the best auntie eva!!!

Gates & Tausha said...

RAITH...who's cute babies are those!? :) you're a cutie aunt. babies say hi! wish we could have been there at your birthday...looked like FU-UN...and your do whatever you WANT day...i wanna farmers market-it...and this is it-it! ;) so ok i tried to watch the vid, and the link didn't work...but i wanna watch!!!! make it work!

Jessica said...

Josh and I want to hang! We miss you guys! Braxton has gotten too big for you to miss anymore! LOL and we don't even live that far from you guys. So here is the invite... you guys are coming over to our house for dinner and games. Whatever night is next available for you guys is the night we're doing it. You have my number... call it... josh's phone doesn't work so don't call him. LOVE YA!