Monday, August 3, 2009

Cruisin' Through July

Okay..so somehow all these pics are out of order... cause my computer is retarted , but here's some pics from our Cruise/San Diego trip with the Lowe side!
Boogy Boardin' at the beach Our monstrous ship! The Elation
Hangin with the Mexican Indian man





Sick seashell art
Mexico pride
Sorry for the unorganized post. I'm not sure how to fix it, really. Anyway.. the cruise was fun. It was nice to have a little vacay & relax & be around the family. A cruise once a year would be nice :) Next trip will be with my side of the family in a couple months!
Just a couple more things: Landon went to scout camp in Cali a few weeks ago. He got called to go last minute.. he had a ton of fun taking the boys to 2 temples, kayaking, sailing, playing football for hours on the beach.. and helping them complete 1 whole merit badge. Good job honey. lol. I'm glad you got to go on that vacation.. oops I mean "Scout Camp". :). While he was gone I went to my g-pas funeral (which was cool cause I got to learn a lot about his life that I didn't know about) and hang out at my parents house.
This Saturday we were able to go to my friend Nathan's wedding luncheon & reception. I'm very glad for him! She's so cute & best part is..I set them up! haha. The reception was beautiful, and it was nice to see friends, especially Brandt! :) You're awesome.
This month has been super busy, hopefully in the next couple months things will slow down. We're out car shoppin & i'm on the job hunt. If anyone has any hookups- let us know! Too-da-loo

2 comments:

Gates & Tausha said...

i like your lingo lister. too-da-loo...sick art. SICK. hee har. your cruise looks fabuliscious...i'm down for a cruise a year! hey how bout next summer we do a cruise WITH YOU eeeee?

sweet on the hookin up nathan and his ec. (eternal companion...i know, i'm so cool to say ec).

hdawgy said...

Cruises are the best! Looks like you guys had fun!