Monday, September 14, 2009

Life Update!

Waddahh???!!! K i'm not even going to address the fact that I haven't written forever...I KNOW, okay? I'm slacking! =)
So for Labor Day weekend we went on our "Family Vacation" with my side of the fam up to Williams, AZ! It was a camping extravaganza..and it was a lot of fun! We loved spending our time in the outdoors for a few days. It really does bring you closer to the Lord, cause you are surrounded by his beautiful creations! Our activities included as follows- fishing, shooting, kayaking, eating, napping, playing with the family dogs, and sitting around being lazy. It was great. Here's a few pics


Me attempting to fish..no one caught anything except Tausha !

Landon chopping down a tree...and yes, he really did chop it down!! "Timberrrr"!!!

Landon taking a nap in the kayak! haha

Me, the dog babysitter..and I was freezing..I had just gotten back from kayaking & my sweats were SOAKED

Landon, Me & Nicky cracking up at Moose cause he couldn't figure out how to jump up into the bed of the truck..haha

Returning from my 5 minute mountain bike adventure

Our terrorist tent that my dad let us use..haha


Landon andI had a little bit of fun at Cabelas one night...

Imitating the mountain lion in the background

I tried to look like the deer...I think I did an OK job?




There have been quite a few exciting events in our life! About a month ago, I came home from work and...vvuuaa-la! Landon had bought me a car. My favorite "car" at that too! Don't assume I love cars, cause I don't..I like trucks. But if I were to pick 1 car, it would be this one! It's a blue Chevy Cobalt, '07...low mileage...great deal on it! Thanks for the HUGE surprise babe!




Just a couple more things...



So I definately quit my job as a caregiver for that elderly lady. I just couldn't take sitting around for hours every single day...My brain has more to give than that. So I worked for my aunt for a few weeks, and then got a job at a Montessori Elementary school as an instructional assistant with preschoolers ages 3-6! I've been here for 3 weeks now, and it's a lot of fun! I have about 26 little kids in my class, and all I do is help them in the classroom all day! My schedule is great, and I love the fact that I get the days off that they do! Like, fall break for instance! Woop woop.

We also bought another gun, and I actually like it. I was too afraid to shoot it the first couple times we went out shooting, but I shot it when we went camping and it was amazing. It's a pistol and it's really loud, but a ton of fun! Saturday Landon went to the gun show and bought me a tazer! It's pink, and will hurt you :) we tested it on his brother Josh. It worked. Don't mess.

3 comments:

Gates & Tausha said...

whatever...seriously josh let you taser him?! ew sick...i want a taser...a pink one...how much? sweet yo. love the camping pics...twas fun times. :) you're a deer.

Lindsay said...

Sounds like you guys have had a lot of fun!! :D
I LOVE your new car! I was looking at Cobalts. Very nice ;D

hdawgy said...

Cute car!! That is funny Landon's bro let you tazer him! haha crazy but cool it's pink! Looks like a fun camping trip with the fam! I wanna be part of your fam! You guys rock! Love the terrorist tent! haha