Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Lowe Times

It's about time to give an update, so right now I'm blogging real quick before I head off to my hip-hop class. Yes, I do hip-hop, & am quite the gangster. Well, we got new couches! They are so sweet. In the pic below, they are the two brown ones with the beige cushions. That coffee table is also new with the couches. We kept the other love seat from our other set. But we are lovin' the new ones, thanks to Mom & Dad Lowe! They are PERFECT.

Well this past weekend I went to San Diego with Tausha, Mom, Jarom & his friend for my cousin Brittany's wedding. We also hit up the beach while we were there. It was fun, accept for I got homesick for Landon! I know that sounds all mushy, but I really did! I coudln't wait to get back home to him. It was only 2 1/2 days too! I'm such a baby. Anyway, here's me & my sis on the beach.

My cousin Brittany & I! Loved her dress!

That pretty much sums up any excitement. Landon has gone shooting for 1 month straight every Saturday with the shotgun. I'm glad it's actually getting used, rather than just being something to look at. I hope he gets a hunting license, cause he'd be an amazing hunter! He's super sneaky & quick...so I know he'd be pro if he did. Gotta convince him though! Anyway, we're house sitting at my mom's this weekend! It should be fun to be back in the neighborhood for a couple days. Maybe we'll have a party... ssshhh don't tell mom. HAHA.
One last thing..let's get a poll for this. I took off the Air Jordan sticker that was on the back window of the car for various reasons. We ordered a new sticker that says "LoweLife"... obviously talking about us (our last name Lowe) and our LIFE. We are a little hesitant about it due to the fact people may judge us & think we are "low lives" but my personal opinion is it's clever and TOTALLY US!

5 comments:

Chadster and Brittster said...

Love the Lowe Life....it makes me wish I was still a Lowe.

Gates & Tausha said...

sweet couches yo. :) lowe life for life yo. hip hop gangsta pride yo. i'm telling mom on you and your partay yo. ahahha

Ashley & Spencer said...

Totally do the sticker Faith Ann! Adorable! =) Also, Spencer and I think you should have the party and we will be there!! ;)

Paige said...

What the crap Tany is your cousin??? Small world! She was in my ward down in Tucson :)

hdawgy said...

I love the sticker idea! It's perfect! Your new couches rock too!