.jpg)
Stringham siblings!
.jpg)
Lowe siblings!
.jpg)
Also, here are a few pics that were taken at the Renaissance Festival that we went to. Landon & I met his mom & brother Jeff there on President's Day after I got off work! (Yes, I do have a job now, as a caregiver, AND I LIKE IT!) Anyway,we had a lot of fun even though we didn't get to spend very much time there!
This is SUCH a Jeff face!
Landon thought the turkey legs were GENIUS
And the last update: I just got my wisdom teeth out 2 days ago. It's been the worst weekend ever. I threw up all day the first day. Yesterday & today I have a fever, along with the immense pain inside my mouth where the incisions were made. It should be better in a couple days though. Landon's been complaning about having to clean while I dont feel good. I should make him clean from now on in spite! HAHA. Anyway, hopefully I can get better at this whole blogging thing. O yeah-and I hope ya'll had a wonderful Valentine's Day! Landon & I dominated at the Newlywed Game that we played at our ward party. We won a blanket.
7 comments:
I love the picture at the festival!! Good times!
Love you--- Mom
So, I know you don't really know me, but I'm Landon's cousin. What name are you under on Facebook? Or you can add me if you'd like ;) I'd love to see the pix!
ok. i LOVE the newlywed game...we actually have is so if you wanna PLAY!!! we're ON!! that would be SO fun---we should play with nick n nicky too...see who dominates THIS time!! :) jk haha..but it'd be fun. :) the reni festival is SO cool---from my 9 year old memory...i wanna go again! how FUN! you guys are so fun. :) and great and i love you. hope mouth and poop feeling better. :) haha.
ps i love your wed pics.
You guys are so cuuuuute!! That's something my husband would think as well: turkey legs are genius!!
Sorry about the wisdom teeth, it WILL get better.
I love your wedd pics! They turned out awesome! I have never been to the rennisance festival and I wanna go sometime! It looks fun! That turkey leg looks appetizing! haha HOpe your mouth feels better! I'm glad you found a job and you like it too!
can't wait to see the pictures! So can't wait until Saturday night!! I hope your mouth is feeling better now!!
where is the picture of me and Brandon?!?! oh WAIT we arent important enough!!!! haha Kidding! i love these! you are so beautiful love!
Post a Comment