Monday, January 26, 2009

Finally Settled! :-D

Well hello hello! We are officially updating our blog since we haven't since before the wedding! And we thank all of you who came and supported us on our special day! And for those of you who didn't, I know who you are! It was definately a beautiful and happy day full of joyful tears and lots of laughter. We feel like it couldn't have been more perfect! Thanks for making our wedding the best it could have possibly been! We are so happy. Our honeymoon was a blast! There were SO many things to do in Vegas! We stopped at the Hoover Dam on the way and observed the beautiful scene, stopped in Landon's old neighborhood in Henderson & was told many stories about his childhood, we went to the stratosphere, shopped at the forum shops, watched the fountains at the bellagio, went to the coca cola & m&m factory, walked around the temple, watched the Tournament of Kings, watched some circus acts, and many more! It was so nice to spend quality time together and have tons of fun!

Anyway, we are finally settled in our apartment and getting back to normal life. Everyday seems like an adventure. Landon is back to work and i'm looking for work! If anyone has any "info", please let me know! I'm starting to get overly bored everyday...becoming the "house wife". EEK, i'm only 20. Landon has discovered a new talent. First: we bought him a toolbelt and tools. Second: I asked him to hang our decorations on the wall and to make my nightstand we bought at IKEA. Result: The man has become a hands-on machine! He is starting to make up projects around the house now (some un-practical ones at that...like insulating our basketball game!) because the thinks its so fun and challenging to make things! So my solution is: I buy him "classic" model cars to make. He now has an official hobby, and he loves it! Finally he has something to enjoy outside of work other than watching sports & going to the gym. Which, yes those two things are good to do, but its always fun to have a little hobby on the side. I'm very excited for him.
Also, Landon got his very first calling in his life on Sunday! He is a ward missionary! I think this is the PERFECT calling for him since he never went on a mission! He now has a chance to get a little taste of what it's like! He will be so good at it too. Bishop said they are still working on getting me one (hope its in Young Womens!). School has started. I've got one online class (geography) and one on campus (small group communication), then i'll have my AA! It's going to be a pretty easy semester, but I need to find a job to keep me busy! It's driving me crazy, especially because there's no jobs out there! Jeez. Seriously, if anyone has some info, hook me up!

8 comments:

Gates & Tausha said...

now is the time for us to be CO-LISTERS...i mean WORKERS. i'm so seroius....a couple of ideas i was thinking about:

-something to do with weddings
-something to do with cooking classes.
-FUN HUH?!
-yah, i know.
-wanna?

i love your update...and i love YOU...house wife to the model car maker. :)

Brianne said...

Welcome back girly!!! Sorry the work is hard to find :) I am so with Tausha about doing wedding stuff!! I am so happy for you both and you looked so beautiful on your wedding day!!

Stefany said...

Yay for marriage!!! I'm so happy for you two. The first year is the absolute BEST!!! You just can't get enough of each other and every new thing you go through together is the best. Congrats again!! I'm sorry you are bored! I too was out of work when David and I first got married. I looked EVERYWHERE at the time! I was bored often. But I ended up finding a job at a salon. I was a receptionist. I liked it a lot actually! Have you checked at any local salons?? Just a thought! Good luck on the job hunt!

Alyssa said...

girl! im so excited you are married too!!! its so fun! you will find someting! no worries!

Dave & Deena said...

What an awesome blog Faith Ann Lowe! I'm always so proud of our children. You and Landon are beautiful together! And no worries you'll find a job!!!! I love you,
Mom

Kathy Twitchell said...

Your wedding was so gorgeous. Welcome to the family Faith- I am Landon's favorite cousin Kathy:) You guys are so way cute together- have fun living happily ever after!

hdawgy said...

I'm glad you guys are settled and back into the real world! haha What a fun honeymoon! You two are so cute together! Good luck finding a job!

Gates & Tausha said...

lister. i request you do a new post. with missing teeth. hope you're feeling better. :)