Sunday, January 4, 2009

Wrapping it up!

I'm not positive i'm going to make sense in this post considering I have a major bad headache and am on 2 excedrine (some of you may know it makes me tweak out!)
So we are down to about 5 days left before the wedding. Landon & are more than excited, & are so ready for our special day. We took out our endowments 2 Saturdays ago, & let me tell you, IT WAS AWESOME!! It made me cry to see all my family & close friends walk in there with us to support & be our example. It was so special & we cannot wait to go back again to learn more! We absouletly loved it.
We moved into our apartment this past Friday! I wish I had pictures to show (Maybe i'll take some later) but it is the best ever! It's in the Tolleson/Avondale area which is nice cause it's right where the 10 & 101 meet so we can cruise pretty much anywhere! Its very spacey & comfortable & I love the fact that there is security walking around the complex all night long which makes me feel safe! Landon has been sleeping there & says i'm going to love it. We bought ourselves a plasma tv & stand, dining set, & basketball shootout to accompany our apartment. It's very sexy & ready for you all to come over & party with us!
We also got to take our "couple" wedding pictures at the temple yesterday! It was so much fun & so special! Landon looked so handsome in his suit! I cannot wait to see them! I will post soon after the wedding with some pictures!
We are really excited to spend time with family this week, especially to see Brittney & Chad! Hopefully we can do something fun with everyone who is coming down before the wedding! It's going to be such an awesome wonderful fantastic splendid week! I can't even explain how excited & happy I am to be marrying Landon in the temple for all of eternity! I have so many little things to take care of for the wedding but I know the Lord will help me get them all done. See you all Saturday! Thanks to everyone who has helped us out with the wedding & Tausha thanks for making the awesome powerpoint its gonna be the best in America! Can't wait to see you all! :-D

1 comment:

Gates & Tausha said...

lister. my heart hurts that i didn't watch you get the wed pictures done. i want to rewind and be there. :( mooh. (i'm a sad cow...but i dont think i'm fat...i didnt say cow because of that...not that i think i'm supa skinny...whatever...just cows are sad looking). ahha. and you already got your DINING set?! since WHEN?! not since I saw your apt. pa-lease. i need to see. i sod. actually for real i'm very happy for you lister. :) i hope the wedding vid projector thing worked out great when you tested it last night.

ps. i now have honored our familly's ihop adventure on my blog. pah.

happy wedding coming only single for 5 more days lady.