Sunday, November 16, 2008

Whew!

Well this has been a busy couple of weeks! As you can see, one of our engagement pics is up at the top, and another one here. There are many other cute ones, but we don't want to make anyone jealous.. :-) No we just don't want to ruin the fun of seeing them at the wedding.
Anyway, let's see. Yesterday was my birthday (holy cow im 20!) and it was awesome. Landon and I were treated to the most delicious ribs in the entire universe. Landon ate a full rack, while I hate half! We were so fat and tired after but it was delicious to our souls. Later that night, Landon was a sweetheart and surprised me and took me to the place he first said "I love you" to me when we were 16. It was super cute.
OH! We got an apartment! It's freakin sick! Its right where the 101 and the 10 meet, and its a pretty new area. (Dysart area ring a bell?). Anyway, its really big for a 1 bedroom (983 sq. ft) and we're on the 3rd story but the best part is we're facing the pool! It's like paradise! We are so excited to move in January 2nd. It's going to be so much fun. Our official "first place"!
Lastly (i'm sure Landon will read what I read and make me add stuff I forgot) Landon had surgery on his knee last Friday and wanted me to share with you a beautiful picture of it. He tore his miniscus (spelling?) playing basketball like 5 months ago it took him forever to become humble enough to see a doctor. In spite of his pride he had to get surgery. He's doing really well. It was a good experience for me to be there at the hospital with him and take care of him. He's been a tough goob for sure and does more on his knee than he should. Of course, like all guys. This is a picture of his knee right after he got his stitches out..& we both watched the nurse take them out...talk about gross.

5 comments:

Brianne said...

Love the pics! They are so cute! Also I am glad you made Landon wear something other than basketball shorts :) ha, ha
Happy Birthday! Kylee turned 1, I was thinking of you since I knew you shared the same b-day :)

Chadster and Brittster said...

Atta girl for getting jeans on that kid. You make him look good, and you are gorgeous!

Gates & Tausha said...

ew thats so gross. and you said GOOB. GOOB?! did you just make that up? :) good...so i'm not the only one that thinks he needs to SETTLE down about the knee...cause i never hear you ordering him with that one. :) haha...k i LOVE your pics...and please dont make me be surprised at the recep...i shall see them tonight. i SHALL---they look FAB GOOB so far! i wanna see your apt. lets go tp it. PIE!

ps where did he say i love you. you forgot that part. i sod.

pss its about time you updated. i was having withdrawls.

Paul-N-Daneen said...

Your pics are so cute. Is Landon wearing JEANS? How exciting for you new apartment. Like Carson always says. "You Can do whatever you want now."

hdawgy said...

I love your pics! THey are so cute! How exciting for you getting your first apartment! Fun times! Happy Birthday too! I love ribs! Where did you eat at? And also as Tausha said where did he first say I love you at? Hello Faith you need to remember all the details! haha Man that sucks he had surgery! I had that same surgery a few years ago but I can still remember! I feel for Landon big time! Hope he feels better soon! Tell him to be careful! I tore mine again after surgery and had to have another surgery! Not fun!