Tuesday, October 28, 2008

"This is Halloween"

Anyone remember the "this is Halloween" song from the movie Nightmare before Christmas? I swear it's been stuck in my head since the beginning of this month, and it won't go away until Halloween is literally overwith! For some reason I like it though.

Anyway, here is a picture of the pumpkin Landon and I carved that he is way proud of. It's his "Air Jordan" logo that he basically claims as his trademark. It really did turn out good tho. I broke some of the pumpkin while we were carving it and decided to play "pumpkin doctor" and fixed it. It looks fabulous, you can't even tell! I'm so proud of myself :)
Well Landon and I are passing out candy at his parents house on Halloween (Friday). This is actually a big deal because his mom doesn't pass out Halloween candy and tries to hide from the little children! hahaha! So I convinced Landon that the little children deserve candy since they take the time to dress up, plus its tradition! Jeez! So we're pretty excited to hangout on the porch with a couple chairs, put a TV out there, and pass out candy to the cute little kids.YA!



HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYBODY!!!
P.S. Who can tell me how to put a picture between my paragraphs, and not just at the top!? It's frustrating me!

5 comments:

Chadster and Brittster said...

I was getting ready and Chad said "guess what Landon put on his pumpkin?" I guessed the nike sign, I was close. When you upload a picture and it shows up at the top I just cut and paste it where I want in the paragraph.

Gates & Tausha said...

me me i can tell you! oh shoot chadster and brittster already took my glory. :) ahha...

"in this town we call home, everyone hail to the pumpkin song. LA LA LA, LA LA LA, LA LA, LA LA LA, LA, LA. LA LA LA, LA LA LA-ee!!"

go nike.

Gates & Tausha said...

k actually, you dont even have to cut and paste...just upload it and drag it.

Brianne said...

Tausha's way is actually a lot faster :) Love reading your blog and I LOVE the pumpkin. You are a great "pumpkin doctor". Ever thought to go into it professionally?

Molly said...

Todd and I have been obsessed with that movie for awhile now, we go to Disneyland every year around this time because they re-do the haunted mansion ride into The Nightmare Before Christmas. So fun! I love your blog and pics by the way, verrry cute.