Landon and I are too cool and spent some of our Friday night at the Halloween Store. We're the sexiest Clinton couple. Actually, we were out "invitation shopping" and happened to see the Halloween Store and figured that would be a little more exciting. Well here's a little bit about whats going on. I'm pretty sure we're gonna be homeless on the streets to start out cause Landon probably has to get surgery on his knee cause he has a torn meniscus which will put him out of work for about 6 weeks if he has surgery on it! But we're praying that by some miracle his job will work with him and he'll tough it out. He loves pain, I think he just loves to feel manly though. We're getting our engagement pics taken next Saturday! It's gonna be so much fun. At least for me, since I got him to buy jean pants! He hasn't owned a pair of pants other than his church and work pants for about 4 years now. Seriously, I'm embarrased. All he does is wear basketball shorts and a t-shirt everywhere, even to nice restaurants. But somehow I think it's hott. Whatever. I just found out I can get my Associates in the Spring. Thats exciting news. Funny story: Landon made our dog (Win) LITERALLY crap his pants. Or butt. He antagonizes him and scares him to death. He hates it. So 2 nights in a row, he has scared the CRAP out of him. Disgusting. But hilarious.
I guess thats all the exciting stuff. :)
5 comments:
I am so excited for you!! I think that is so funny he hasn't had pants for so long. That is like me with nylons...after my mission I refused to wear them or even purchase them. I'm sure Tausha can relate :) hee, hee
Im sorry to hear about Lan's knee. Our thoughts are prayers are with you. Im so excited for your engagement pictures. I have tried to get him to wear jeans my whole life...he will do anything for you!
Congratulations!!! A romantic story that you have. You should totally write a book about it. Or let me. I have always wanted to write a book. Anyway. Love ya
Daneen
faith i sod we no hang out more this week. i miss sister.
ahhah...but seriously i did. :) hey wanna run a turkey trot with me---just another 5K (3 miles)...at peoria sports complex on thxgiving cost $25 helps kids. save the world plus free tshirt.
SWEET on the homeless deal---thats the BEST, nothing beats it! what about that mish couple's house? anyway...he really does need to get that knee taken care of.
go you on the associates...and NOT go win for pooping...sad! (i mean..SOD!)
who'd you get for your pics? i have to know. i need i NEED!
ps amen to brianne. :)
Post a Comment