Monday, April 11, 2011

Roller CoAsTeR

OK PEOPLE. I know everytime I post, I have to jumble everything that's been happening in our life together. I really should split up the posts to make them smaller and less confusing, but our LIFE is confusing-so my blog gets put on the end of my list of things to do. I really should be better.

There's been too much going on with us since my last post, I have no idea where to start. I can't go into every little detail because there's just too much. Let's just say we've been back and forth with our decision to go to South Carolina due to a couple job opportunities Landon has been presented with the past month. It's been crazy. Not only have we had to decide what we're doing with our lives, but we've been living at our parents houses the past couple weeks. It's not a bad thing, it's just a huge transitional stage. However, as of this moment, Landon is driving across the US to South Carolina. Chase and I fly out to him on Thursday. We plan to go to Myrtle beach on Saturday...and Landon will start selling alarms on Monday. I'm actually pretty excited for the adventure.

Now to catch up on pictures. Mostly of Chase. Sorry! Can't help it.

Here's Chase with all of his cousins...

Lovin' sitting up and touching is toes...
My dad thinks Chase can stand by himself....lol
Mommy & Baby...he still doesn't look like me I don't think
Chase's first time swimming!

Chase's new cousin Leah! So precious
Tausha & I ran a 4 mile race! So much fun.


Chase loves to go out in his stroller ... he's such an observer. Loves to look at everything.

Yep. He loves his sippy cup. Any food/drink actually.
Sittin' up again..he wants to be big so bad.
Lookin cool at his Uncle Jarom's trackmeet
Swing!
Anyway, I'll try to start posting and updating more once I'm in South Carolina & settled. It's just been too hectic to keep up with my life in general! Have a GREAT week. AZ-I'm sorry but I really won't miss you this summer... :) I can do without the 100 degree weather...

3 comments:

Alyssa said...

Faith! He is such a big boy and is super cute!!

Steven and Chelsea said...

HE is ADORABLE! I think he is starting to look a little more like you though! And you look great :) Can't wait to hear about SC!

Gates & Tausha said...

so how is south carolina?! ;)
lol...love all the chase pics...he's my fave. az misses you, but adventure on lister! adventure ON!! :)