Monday, July 12, 2010

Whats up with the Lowes?

Here's just the latest on what's been going on. All I have to say is I hate AZ right now- the heat is killing me. I refuse to go outside unless I HAVE to! :) ok. There's my venting, on to the pictures.
We bought a TRUCK! I love it. Isn't it cute?...I mean...masculine?
The Sunday after we moved, Landon was searching for his church shoes...this is what happened...He finally found them in my sea of flip-flops.
Landon had knee surgery about 10 days ago... here's him before he got knocked out! He's doing well & is up and walking around. He'll start physical therapy soon.
No one really knows what Landon does for work- so here's a little glimpse

I am 6.5 months pregnant!

And last, here is our sweet little boy's crib & bedding that Landon set up. Funny thing is he set up the crib in the living room (this probably took about an hour & a half)... then when we tried to move it to the baby's room it DIDNT FIT THROUGH THE DOOR!! So..he had to take it apart, bring it into the babys room, & re-assemble.
Sorry i'm not as detailed as usual. Just not up for it this time! I can feel the heat coming through the window next to me & I can't handle it. So that's why this is short & sweet. I want to live in the pool all day or walk around naked. haha.

5 comments:

Paige said...

being preggo in this heat would be KILLER! but at least you look way cute!! :)

Alyssa said...

What fun Faith! I love the truck! It is very cute!!! I also love the baby's bed!!! Super cute! Can't believe you are going to have a baby soon!!!

Gates & Tausha said...

you said naked.

Desiree Hunter said...

Are we crazies or what?? Being pregnant in the AZ summer is no bueno. I think I might consider that next time we decide to have a kid :D

Dave & Deena said...

Please don't walk around naked you might scare someone:)