It freaks me out to see our families growing up so quickly. This has been a full year of fun so far & it's just going to continue! Jarom graduated from Centennial-the last Stringham in our family. Disgusting! Anyway we're proud & can't wait until he's a famous olympic pole-vaulter.
This memorial day weekend the Stringham side went to Christopher Creek for our family vacation this year. It was a lot of fun. Here are some of the highlights! Celebrating Landon's 22nd Birthday with his fake birthday cake that he absolutely loved!
Tonto National Park rainbow bridge...coolest site ever!
Here's our humble little cabin we stayed in!
Uncle Landon playing with Rigdon at the lake!
At Tonto National Park
I would say our family vacation was a success & lots of fun. It was a nice getaway for a few days. Well we sold my car so that we could "upgrade" to something bigger. There is no way a stroller could fit in my tiny little cobalt.. so we're lookin for an SUV or truck. Nothing too fancy just something to fit our baby nicely. :)
Also, at the end of this month we will be moving back up to our parent's side of town (Peoria/Glendale). Our lease is up here so we decided we'd like to be in a two bedroom apartment & also be closer to our families for the baby (which is quite very alive & kicking these days). I think that's all the big stuff. Oh, & we're diggin' the name Chase for the baby.
3 comments:
Love it!! Looks like you two lovelies are having lots of fun!!! I love the name Chase! (as you would know!!!) That was my brothers name!!! (: I say go for it! So his name will be Chase Brandon Lowe right?!?! (: hehe!
So fun! I love the name Chase for a boy...plus I really like it all together since it is my last name :)
love the pics! i need that grad jarom one!!
and i love chase. (no, i love HIM. that's what i mean. i love baby. AND the name :))
Post a Comment