Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Our New Life

We just love our little guy! Here's the lastest pics...

Professionally taken by Gates (top & bottom)


3rd Cousins! Only 5 days apart in age!
Nap & snuggle time

I could post a million more pics but...most of you see my facebook go check there!
Chase is a growing boy! He's about 9 1/2 lbs now and seems to never wanna stop eating. I can't fit my hand around his thighs anymore. He's gonna be a chunker. Landon encourages that. lol. He's getting really strong & holds his head up pretty good with a little support. He has the cutest cry EVER & he lets me sleep 3 hours at a time at night! (This is very nice compared to his first two weeks). We just love him to death & can't get enough of him.
Other news in our life-
Landon is getting knee surgery AGAIN but on his right knee this time. He tore is ACL playing basketball a couple weeks ago. This will be his 3rd knee surgery in 2 years! I swear he's going to be crippled after this. So I get to take care of TWO babies this weekend! Woo Hoo! His recovery time will be longer than his other surgeries since its his ACL and not his miniscus. Not too cool for our bank account... we're still trying to breathe from his last surgery & from the baby! That's alright though, we'll make it through.
Uhmmm... I don't really think there's more news actually. Lol. I just stay at home all day & play with Chase & when Landon comes home we all party together.

Oh-I get to finally go to the gym this weekend. This is a big deal for me. I love the gym & hiking & being active & I haven't been able to for the past 10 months! I'm soo ready to get back into it & lose 25 lbs! YEAH! I'm gonna do it. I'm so determined. I just want to wear my jeans... that's all I want. I don't want anything for Christmas I just wanna wear my clothes :) Welp I think that's it!
Too-da-loo!

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

I love your family! It is so cute!! (: Miss you guys! Hope we can visit soon!! Good Luck with your two babies! Let us know if you need help!!

Gates & Tausha said...

i wanna do zumba with you. and run. and play with chase! so happy you updated! its just fun for me ok. :)